This 1460 Peli features a two-level, extra deep, fully customisable tray system that lifts out
of the case on reinforced stainless steel brackets. The trays, with their
interchangeable dividers, accommodate a wide variety of configurations to
protect and organise standard hand tools for use on site. When the case is
properly closed its lid works with the tray system to form a seal that secures
all parts inside so that the case can be flipped upside down and the contents
will stay organised.
The Peli 1460 tool case lid opens 180
degrees for anti-roll stability and incorporates a 6.4mm neoprene o-ring making
it waterproof to IP66 standard and will float with a load of up to 37kg.
A waterproof automatic purge valve to
equalise changes in atmospheric pressure without letting in dust or water is
fitted as standard.
The 1460 tool kit case has all the
features you would expect from the Peli range - waterproof, crushproof, dust
proof, chemical resistant, corrosion proof and buoyant. Additionally with the
Unconditional Guarantee of excellence applying to this Peli Case – you break it
– we replace it for FREE… forever!
Please note: The internal tray system is
not covered by the Guarantee of Excellence. This case is supplied empty with no
locks or tools within.
- Weighs 5.9kg with organiser and
- Adjustable tray dividers allow for
- Top lid opens up to 180° for
in-the-field, anti-roll stability when open.
- O-ring seal for dust and water
resistant seal (IP66).
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design
– strong, lightweight and buoyant.
- Floats in seawater with internal load
- Automatic, waterproof Pressure
- Comfortable rubber over-moulded
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock
- Personalised nameplate service
available – call us for details
- Unconditional Guarantee of Excellence
on case (Tray system not covered by the Guarantee of Excellence)
- Top tray is 448 x 208 x 60mm (LxWxD)
- Bottom tray is 439 x 203 x 58mm
Internal Dimensions (mm)
External Dimensions (mm)
Base Length (A)
Base Width (B)
Base Depth (C)
Lid Length (D)
Lid Width (E)
Lid Depth (F)